Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dinosaurs!

We visited the museum yesterday. There were a lot of interesting displays there, but I was most interested in the dinosaurs.


These two were at the entrance to the exhibit:



This one's name was Eric, just like me!


He was named after a Monty Python sketch. Strange, but awesome, choice.


Though my favorite dinosaur, the ankylosaurus, was absent, one of its close relatives was there:


Here's our current interpretation of what the velociraptor looked like. I think it looks a bit silly.


This display was pretty cool. I call it t-rex two-face:


It invited you to put your head inside. It was pretty creepy.


Lastly, we made our own dinosaur using presets on a computer. Do you think our dinosaur would survive?


Yeah, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment